We are currently hiring the following personnel:
- Dispatch Clerk
- Customer Service Rep
- Professional Drivers
- Forklift Operator
- Quad-axle flatdecks on the I-5 corridor for the British Columbia to Washington and Oregon routes
- Quad-axle flatdecks to travel within the Pacific Northwest and between Canada and the USA, including BC, AB, SK, WA, OR, ID
- Tri-axle flatdecks for travel between locations in Western Canada, including BC, AB, SK
- Tandem-axle flatdecks for the British Columbia to California I-5 corridor
Please submit your resume or abstract, and your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you within one business day.
Last updated January 02, 2019.
Do you enjoy highway driving? Do you pride yourself on your ability to drive skillfully and safely?
Join our stable and growing company and enjoy the success and profitability of being your own boss as an owner-operator. We are a family owned enterprise and have been in business since 1980. As service providers to the transportation industry, our owner-operators are an integral part of our business. We work hard to ensure you are always moving and that you stay profitable.
What We Provide
- Management and dispatch staff who are courteous and respectful
- Payments by direct deposit to your bank account on the middle and end of every month
- Emailed pay statements at the end of each month
- Administered WCB payments every quarter
- Fuel & BC ferry cards provided at no charge
- Insurance financed, additional financing available
- Driver recognition and safety award program
- Ongoing safety and DOT regulations training
What You Provide
- Professional work ethic
- Valid driver’s license (Class 1)
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Well maintained equipment
- Drug & alcohol testing prior to hiring
- For US lanes, FAST card or other approved documentation
Please take the time to complete a driver application form in its entirety and enclose a copy of your current abstract and fax or email it to us. Upon receiving your completed application and abstract, we will contact past employers and/or references listed (current employer will not be contacted). Once approved, we will contact you to set up an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application, meeting you in person and to hiring you so that we can each enjoy a satisfying working relationship!